Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cake Pop Maker




A few weeks back I had an order for 100 cake pops. Luckily, it got reduced to 30 pieces but before that happened I decided to get a lil help. I went online and found the Tasty Top Cake Pop Maker from Amazon.com. It was a few dollars cheaper and included free shipping compared to if I were to get it from the actual website. I tried it today and baked some red velvet balls. I wasn't impressed. After baking, some of the balls weren't too round and the taste was boring. I prefer the old fashioned way using frosting. I have an order this week for 50 cake pops but I decided to ditch this cake pop maker and make it the original way. I might use this again if I have to make a huge order but it's too late to get my money back...hahaha!




This is what the cake pop maker looks like. I just took them out of the oven.


This is what it looks like after I removed the top.



Unfortunately, I wasn't impressed with the shape. Most weren't round enough and I didn't like the texture.

After popping them out of the mold there were excess on the sides. It looks funny but it sure was a fun experience.




0 comments:

Post a Comment